Tiffin Art Week begins June 13
Tiffin, Ohio — A week-long celebration of art and music is planned for next week, with events going on every day for the public to experience creativity in Tiffin.
- Monday, June 13
- 9:30 a.m.-10:30a.m. – Creating Crafts at Allen Eiry Center, 28 Hopewell Ave. For information, (419) 448-9774
- Tuesday, June 14
- 1:30-4:30 p.m. – Teen Tuesday at Tiffin-Seneca Public Library, 77 Jefferson St. For information, (419) 447-3751
- Wednesday, June 15
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. – Free art activities at the Community Art Shed, 227 E. Perry St. (One year celebration). For information, (419) 618-6429
- Thursday, June 16
- 4-7 p.m. – Jam’s Monthly Market 145 Madison St.
- 4-8 p.m. – Third Thursday Bicentennial Birthday Party & Car Cruise. Downtown Tiffin
- 5-8:30 p.m. – Court Street Market. A collaboration of artists, crafters, makers, and handmade goods with more than 25 vendors registered!
- 7-9 p.m. – Thursday Night Tunes with Soul Piolet at East Green Amphitheater
- Friday, June 17
- Noon-7 p.m. – Jam’s Monthly Market 145 Madison St.
- 7-9 p.m. – TMAC/Art Club Fashion takeover (one year anniversary) at The LAB, 114 S. Washington St. Unit D
- Saturday, June 18
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Jam’s Monthly Market, 145 Madison St.
- 5-8 p.m. Dad Day Painting Class at Studio 605, 120 1/2 S Washington St. For information, (419) 618-8992
- 9 p.m. – live music at The Renaissance of Tiffin, 129 S Washington St.
- Sunday, June 19
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Jam’s Monthly Market, 145 Madison St.
In addition, TMAC has a few events planned for this week.
First, TMAC has teamed up with a local woodworking artist (who wishes to remain anonymous) to offer the chance to win a one-of-a-kind handmade Game Board, which is made from solid hardwood and includes checkers and chess pieces.
Entry tickets can be picked up at participating locations (no purchase required) before June 19:
- 22 MKT, 22 E. Market St.
- Jam’s Monthly Markets, 145 Madison St.
- The Poignon Project, 227 E. Perry St.
- Reclaim It 127, 127 S. Washington St.
- Simply Susan’s, 70 S. Washington St.
- Tiffin Art Guild & Gallery, 130 S. Washington St.
- Washington Street Outfitters, 186 S. Washington St.
- Court Street Market
One winner will be randomly picked and announced on the TMAC social media pages the week of June 20.
Also, TMAC, Tiffin City Officials and Community Supporters will be walking downtown Friday, June 10, to see the six newly wrapped traffic control boxes featuring artwork by local artists. At each location the featured artist will be recognized for their artwork. Contest winners include April Clay, Nick Bowman, Amelia Miller, Chelsea Mullins, Maelin Bowman and Marisa Stephens. The walk starts at 6 p.m. at the intersection of Monroe Street and East Market Street and is to last about a half hour.