Seneca County General Health District to host senior health clinics this summer
Tiffin, Ohio — The Seneca County General Health District will be hosting a series of Senior Health Clinics throughout the summer.
The first clinic is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. at Seneca County Commission on Aging. Seniors aged 60 and over are welcome. The clinic screenings include vital signs, glucose, hemoglobin, lung sounds, edema, urinalysis, weight, and medication review and education.
Please fast two hours prior to screening for accurate glucose results.
Seniors are welcome to go to more than one clinic. The screenings are free, but donations are appreciated.
The following Senior Health Clinics also are scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.:
- Monday, June 13 at Fostoria Senior Citizens Center
- Monday, July 11 at Fostoria Senior Citizens Center
- Wednesday, July 13 at Kiwanis Manor
- Monday, August 8 at Fostoria Senior Citizens Center
- Wednesday, August 10 at Allen Eiry Senior Center