Tiffin, Ohio — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners shuffled their upcoming meeting schedule during a session Thursday morning.
The board is set to meet at 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 5, but there will be no meeting the following week.
The commissioners are scheduled to meet again on May 19 at 10 a.m. The May 12 meeting was canceled as the commissioners plan to attend the EMS on the Hill event with state legislators in Columbus.
In other action, County Administrator Stacy Wilson reminded the commissioners and the public that the commissioners are also set for an evening EMS stakeholders meeting on May 5 at 7 p.m. at the North Central Ohio Educational Services Center.
Online viewing options will be available for the session.
During Commissioner Anthony Paradiso’s report, he said he spent the morning at the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce Legislative Breakfast.
Paradiso presented the 2021 year in review report for the county, entitled “People, Places and Things.”
Paradiso was joined by State Senator Bill Reineke, State Rep. Gary Click and Tiffin Mayor Aaron Montz during the event.
You can view the PowerPoint that Paradiso presented here.
During new business, the board approved:
- A $200 supplemental appropriation to the Victims of Crime Act Grant Fund for other expenses.
- A $300 supplemental appropriation to the Mental Expense Rotary Fund for other expenses.
- An agreement with Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (doing business as Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership) on behalf of the commissioners concerning site access as part of a Land Bank-related project.
- The non-federal reimbursable agreement between the Federal Aviation Administration and the commissioners.
- The discounted rate for parcel number F20-00-033652-00(-2GARAGE) in the Bascom District, retroactive to October 31, 2021.
- The agreement between the Ohio Department of Development and the commissioners effective Jan. 1, 2022.
- Accepting a bid from Gerken Paving for the 2022 Pavement Resurfacing Project.
- Local3 days ago
City of Tiffin announces Trick or Treat date and time
- Local2 days ago
Commissioners congratulate local couple on earning Senior Citizen of the Year Award
- Local1 day ago
New inclusive playground opens at Hedges-Boyer Park
- Local2 days ago
Tiffin Historic Trust to host mystery bourbon tasting event