Tiffin, Ohio — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 9:45 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
During the meeting, a joint ditch hearing is to be hosted with Huron County at 9:45 a.m.
At about 10:15 a.m., Seneca Conservation District Team Leader Beth Diesch is to provide a county ditch maintenance report.
Later, a bid opening for drainage work at the Seneca County Airport is to occur.
At about 10:45 a.m., Seneca Crawford Area Transportation Executive Director Mary Habig is scheduled to provide an update to the commissioners.
In new business, the board is to consider:
- A $2,865.70 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District for contract services.
- A $621,731.50 supplemental appropriation to the Maintenance and Repair Fund for contract/projects.
- A $23,426 supplemental appropriation to the FY20 COSSAP Fund for salaries and benefits.
- A contract with M&B Asphalt for the CR 52 pavement widening and resurfacing project. The company’s bid was for $281,893.50. The engineer’s estimate for the project was $260,466.
The session will be hosted in person, but there will still be an online viewing option made available to the public.
The meeting will be available on Zoom and on Facebook Live, but a different experience will be offered on the different platforms.
Those interested in participating in the session during the public comment portion must join via Zoom. Those who are not interested in participating will be able to view a higher-quality broadcast on Facebook Live. The Facebook feed will include graphics and multiple camera angles.
Viewers may switch between the two platforms at any time, and the Facebook broadcast will include a link to the Zoom session during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Here is how to join:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SenecaCountyCommissioners/live_videos/
- Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/92595230790?pwd=c0d1cVJ0MVY4RXUwSERweXo4SnE2 QT09
- Participants may also join the Zoom meeting by dialing (312) 626-6799 and using the following information:
- Meeting ID: 925 9523 0790
- Passcode: 453802
- Local2 days ago
OSHP: Seven people injured in Seneca County crash
- Local3 days ago
Four arrested after allegedly breaking into vehicles in Tiffin
- Local3 days ago
Tiffin woman wins free groceries for a year from Kroger for getting vaccinated
- National4 days ago
Ohio sent troopers, Guard to the Texas border. Nobody will say where they are or what they’re doing.