Tiffin, Ohio — Aqua Ohio’s Tiffin Division will conduct water main flushing in the Tiffin Service Area Monday, April 19 through Friday, May 23 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Flushing is an important part of Aqua’s regular maintenance program. It ensures hydrants and valves are working properly and helps prevent sediment buildup.
Aqua Ohio consistently meets or exceeds all drinking water standards and maintaining the distribution system helps preserve that quality and reliability.
No interruptions in water service will occur as a result of the flushing but customers may notice a drop in water pressure or temporary water discoloration.
If possible, customers should refrain from doing laundry to avoid possible staining while the flushing is taking place near their home. If tap water is discolored, allow it to run until clear. Running several cold-water faucets at the same time will help the water clear faster.
Week 3 (of 4) Flushing Schedule:
- Monday, April 19: South Washington Street from Gibson Street to State Route 224, St Francis Avenue, Cherry Avenue, Walnut Street, Siesta Drive, Shamrock Court, North Tecumseh Trail, South Tecumseh Trail, Lelar Street, Jamestown Avenue, Williamsburg Drive, Homeview Court and Earl Street.
- Tuesday, April 20: MelmoreStreet from South Washington Street to St. Francis Avenue, Grammes Street, South Jefferson Street, Circular Street from South Washington Street to Melmore Street, Hedges Street from South Jefferson Street to Melmore Street, Glenn Street from Glennview Terrace to Melmore Street, Pinecrest Drive, Meadow Lane, Wellington Place, Victoria Drive, Warren Street, State Route 100, Township Road 201, Township Road 151, County Road 20, Township Road 1195 and Township Road 1196.
- Wednesday, April 21: Coe Street, Rose Lane, Circular Street from Melmore Street to Coe Street, Hedges Street from Melmore Street to Rosa Street, Rosa Street, Gross Street, Warren Street, Pearl Street, Chestnut Street, Linda Lane, Grandview Court, Valleyview Place, Rose Lane Spayth Street, Lincoln Road, Bryden Road, Linwood Drive, Winfield Drive, Sherwood Court, Bayberry Court, Martha Street, Union Street, Third Street, Second Street, Charlotte Street, Avery Street, Front Street, South Washington Street from Sycamore Street to Madison Street, Oakbridge Park and Hedgegate.
- Thursday, April 22: South Washington Street from Sandusky River to Madison Street, Market Street from Sandusky River to Jefferson Street, Perry Street from Sandusky River to Jefferson Street, Main Street from Washington Street to Schonhardt Street and Tiffin Street.
- Friday, April 23: East Perry Street from Jefferson Street to Autumnwood Drive, East Market Street from Jefferson Street to East Perry Street, Rebecca Street, Circular Street from Rebecca Street to East Perry Street, Greenfield Street, Kennat Boulevard, Holmes Street, Greenlawn Drive, Greeley Street, McCollum Street, Lewis Street and Autumnwood Drive.
Customers who have questions may call our Customer Service Center toll-free at 877.WTR.AQUA (877.987.2782).
- Region2 days ago
Fostoria man dies, another hospitalized after vehicle crash: OSHP
- Region4 days ago
Findlay drug bust unveils over 11 pounds of marijuana, $22K cash, numerous guns and more
- Local5 days ago
Voters reject Tiffin City Schools property tax levy
- Region2 days ago
Findlay police investigating shooting; unknown suspect on the run