Tiffin, Ohio — Free COVID-19 testing will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on January 20, 2021 at the Seneca County Fairgrounds located at 100 Hopewell Avenue in Tiffin.
The Seneca County General Health District has added the option to complete the registration form in advance (see directions below), and this will reduce wait time a great deal. The SCGHD would like as many people to take advantage of this as possible.
Here are the details for the event. No appointment is necessary, and you will not need to quarantine after being tested (only symptomatic individuals need to quarantine after being tested). You can complete your registration form in advance by visiting this link.
Follow these instructions:
- The account number and account name will be pre-populated on the form and should not be modified.
- Complete all fields that have a red *.
- Your social security number is not required.
- Your driver’s license number is not required.
- The insurance type selected will be pre-chosen as “Client Bill (free test)” and should not be modified.
- Provider information is already pre-selected and should not be modified.
- Virus detection 720100 – SARS-CoV-2 will be pre-selected and should not be modified.
- Virus antibody will have nothing selected and should not be modified.
- Z03.818 should be selected for the DX code.
- The sample collection date should be selected for the date of testing.. If the correct collection date is NOT selected, your test will NOT be accepted.
- The custom state required questions need to be answered.
- Once you have completed the form, select “Create E-REQ” at the bottom. This will assign you an MX number that will be utilized at the event. This will also be emailed to the email provided.
- You must bring the MX number to the event.
- If you agree to allow Mako Medical to text you when your results are ready, please ensure that you opt into this during your registration process.
- Results will be available in 3-4 days, and you will be able to access these online through Mako Medical no matter your result. https://mako.luminatehealth.com
- Local3 days ago
Seneca County Sheriff’s Office: Man dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Coronavirus9 hours ago
New pandemic law takes effect in Ohio; experts say it undermines public health
- Local3 days ago
TCS board member Victor Perez speaks out on arrest of newly-hired superintendent
- Region2 days ago
METRICH Drug Task Force raids Fostoria residence following traffic stop