Tiffin Drive-In to host Blake Shelton concert with special guests Gwen Stefani and Trace Adkins
TIFFIN — The Tiffin Drive-In Theater will host a concert with Blake Shelton alongside special guests Gwen Stefani and Trace Adkins.
The concert, which will take place July 25, is part of Encore Drive-In Nights, which features all-new, one-night-only concert features that are filmed exclusively for the event and delivered on the big screen in order to allow for safe practices such as social distancing amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.
From the safety of your vehicle, you will be able to get a night out to enjoy a cinematic concert experience under the summer sky.
The exclusive concert will adhere to guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as all state and local public health mandates.
Encore Drive-In Nights and the Tiffin Drive-In Theater have partnered with leading health experts to establish procedures for staff and fans.
Guests and staff will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Vehicle spacing
- Entering/exiting your vehicle
- Window guidelines
- PPE for staff
- Contactless payment and ticketing systems
- Restroom management, guidelines and procedures
Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck (RVs and limousines not permitted). You will only need to purchase one (1) ticket per vehicle of no more than six people. All guests must have a seatbelt.
Parking is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The show is expected to be full. Please arrive early. Gates typically open an hour before showtime, which is 9:30 p.m.
Food will be available for sale at the theater’s on-site snack bars.
Outside food is permitted with the purchase of a $10 outside food pass.
The Tiffin Drive-In Theater says there are certain rules in place to keep guests and staff safe amid the novel coronavirus pandemic, including:
- Customers are REQUIRED to wear masks when walking around the drive-in and must keep 6 feet distance between others. If customers have a medical condition where a mask cannot be worn, they are excluded from this requirement.
- Customers may remove masks while sitting outside their vehicle if they remain more than 6 feet away from others.
- Masks are not required of customers sitting inside their vehicle with windows up. If customers roll down windows, masks should be worn if there is no barrier within 6-feet of others.
- Customers are highly encouraged to purchase food via new online ordering system. The food will be brought to your vehicle to eliminate lines and interaction.
- If customers are unable to order food online, only one person from the vehicle may approach the concession area at a time. Masks must be worn, and 6-foot distances should always be maintained, and customers will enter through the designated entrance.
- If customers need to use the restrooms/porta-potties, customers must wear face masks, maintain 6-foot distances between others in line, and wash hands.
To purchase tickets and get more information, click here to go to the TicketMaster website.
Region2 days ago
2 killed in motorcycle crash on State Route 101: OSHP
Local4 days ago
New salon, studio to open in Downtown Tiffin
Local5 days ago
Slice of Seneca County Pizza and Geocaching Trail launches on June 17
Local5 days ago
Arts commission announces return of Court Street Market in Downtown Tiffin