The Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce has compiled a list of local vendors offering personal protective equipment (PPE) amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.
“In an effort to provide safe, personal protective equipment for everyone in the community during the COVID-19 pandemic, local residents and organizations have partnered with the #InThisTogetherOhio initiative to distribute face masks to Seneca County residents at no cost,” the Chamber’s website states.
Masks come in adult sizes and are free to individuals (one per person). Supplies are limited.
To maintain social distancing, there will be no in-person requests of the masks and all masks will be delivered free of charge. To request a free mask, see more details here.
For businesses that need to obtain PPE for employees, the following local vendors are offering PPE:
- Diversified Graphics: Face masks, signage, floor decals, protective counter barriers
Contact Phyllis Hays at (419) 443-0820 ext. 344
- Great Lakes Ace Hardware: Bandanas, scarfs, sanitizing cleaners, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, furnace filters, plastic sheeting for barriers
Contact Larry Montz at (419) 447-5280
- Kimmel Cleaners: Face masks
Contact Brian Kimmel at (419) 294-1959
- King’s Industrial Supply: Face masks, hand sanitizer, sanitizing cleaners, gloves
Contact Jason Herbert at (419) 455-0726
- MLAD: Face masks
Contact Mark Levans at (419) 447-6523
- TPC Food Service: Face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, access to shields, aloe
Contact Laurie Miller at (419) 447-2121 ext. 139
- Viewpoint Graphics: Face masks
Contact Pete Krupp at (419) 447-6073
For more information, see the Chamber’s website here.