TIFFIN — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
During appointments, Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services Director Kathy Oliver is to give an update on her department’s compensation plan. The plan outlines the compensation structure for non-union employees within the agency.
Seneca County EMA Administrator John Spahr also is to visit the board and give an annual update from his department.
At about 10:30 a.m., personnel from First Step is to update the board. The county contributes some funding annually to the group.
First Step, which is headquartered in Fostoria, provides shelter, advocacy and counseling to victims of domestic violence.
At 10 a.m. the commissioners are to open bids for the CR 49, 43 and 592 structure replacement prestressed box beams project.
Also, the commissioners are to consider:
- A $1,500 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund for contract services (tax map).
- A $202,639.05 supplemental appropriation to the Technology Grant Fund for equipment on behalf of the Seneca County Clerk of Courts office. The money is to come from a grant through the Supreme Court of Ohio and it will be used to fund new computers, servers, training and software.
- A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program Fund for other expenses.
- A $4,931.82 supplemental appropriation to the county engineer’s CR 10, 35 and 61 Resurfacing Fund in the transfers out line.
- A $24,000 supplemental appropriation for capital improvements at the Seneca County Museum.
- An agreement with the cities of Fostoria and Tiffin for the Community Housing Improvement Program 202 Partnership.