WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM WEDNESDAY TO 4 AM EST THURSDAY…
* WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches.
* WHERE…Ottawa, Sandusky, Erie, Hancock, Seneca and Wyandot counties.
* WHEN…From 7 AM Wednesday to 4 AM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Low pressure will develop near the Ohio River Valley tonight and track toward southwestern Pennsylvania by Wednesday evening. The general snow with this storm system will develop Wednesday morning and produce a swatch of snow across northwest Ohio. Colder air arrives with a wind shift to the west Wednesday night with lake effect snow becoming the main concern for Northeast Ohio into Northwest Pennsylvania.