Tiffin University ranks as one of top online sports management master’s degree programs nationwide
TIFFIN — Tiffin University has been ranked as one of the top online sports management master’s degree programs nationwide by Online Schools Report (OSR).
OSR, a new student resource site, based their ranking strictly on data, prioritizing the school’s ability to deliver an online education comparable to an on-campus degree.
The average public Division-I university spends upwards of $100,000 per football player, according to a study by the Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics.
That’s up to 12 times what colleges spend per academic student. And that’s just one sport at the college level. The business of sports is booming.
Sports administration is the degree of choice for people looking to get into the business. But getting this degree online offers a few unique pros and cons.
Advantages include flexibility and often price. Disadvantages include limited access to hands on learning or internships. The best programs, featured here in OSR’s ranking, maximize the advantages while navigating the hurdles.
OSR used six data points to determine the best sports administration degrees. Three data points focus on the quality of the school, and three focus on the quality of the individual program.
OSR included these programs in the ranking because their students graduate with minimal debt and have a great support system while in school. These schools are dedicated to delivering a quality sports administration degree online.
For a detailed description of the methodology, visit www.onlineschoolsreport.com/methodology.
Online education is getting bigger and better—and giving traditional college campuses a run for their money. Leading education researchers have predicted that online education will surpass traditional learning within a decade.
Here are all the schools with the Best Online Master’s Degrees in Sports Management:
- American Public University System – Charles Town, West Virginia
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus – Jonesboro, Arkansas
- California University of Pennsylvania – California, Pennsylvania
- Campbellsville University – Campbellsville, Kentucky
- Concordia University-Chicago – River Forest, Illinois
- Concordia University-Irvine – Irvine, California
- Concordia University-Nebraska – Seward, Nebraska
- Concordia University-Saint Paul – Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Delaware State University – Dover, Delaware
- Franklin Pierce University – Rindge, New Hampshire
- Fresno Pacific University – Fresno, California
- Georgia Southern University – Statesboro, Georgia
- Grace College and Theological Seminary – Winona Lake, Indiana
- Indiana State University – Terre Haute, Indiana
- Jacksonville State University – Jacksonville, Alabama
- Jacksonville University – Jacksonville, Florida
- Lasell College – Newton, Massachusetts
- Liberty University – Lynchburg, Virginia
- Midwestern State University – Wichita Falls, Texas
- Mississippi College – Clinton, Mississippi
- Missouri Baptist University – Saint Louis, Missouri
- Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network – Boston, Massachusetts
- Southern New Hampshire University – Manchester, New Hampshire
- SUNY Cortland – Cortland, New York
- Tiffin University – Tiffin, Ohio
- Troy University – Troy, Alabama
- United States Sports Academy – Daphne, Alabama
- University of Florida – Gainesville, Florida
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor – Belton, Texas
- University of Miami – Coral Gables, Florida
- University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- University of the Southwest – Hobbs, New Mexico
- Upper Iowa University – Fayette, Iowa
- Wesley College – Dover, Delaware
- Wilmington University – New Castle, Delaware
Read the full ranking here: https://www.onlineschoolsreport.com/best-online-masters-degrees-in-sport-administration/
You must be logged in to post a comment Login