TIFFIN — The Seneca County Board of Commissioners is to meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at its office, 111 Madison St.
At about 10:15 a.m., the staff from Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is to give an annual update on economic development in the county.
As the year winds down, T-SEP traditionally gives a presentation to the board to inform commissioners on projects, economic statistics and other ongoing initiatives.
During new business, the commissioners are to consider:
- A $2,053 supplemental appropriation to the Special Projects Fund for equipment.
- A $91,372.33 decrease to the Soil and Water Fund.
- A $300,000 decrease to the Seneca County Employees Health Fund.
- A $401,305 decrease to the Capital Improvement Fund.
- A $603.44 decrease to the Indigent Guardianship Fund.
- A $947.42 supplemental appropriation to the Community Development Block Grant Fund.
- Authorizing the contract service agreement with Appraisal Research Corporation on behalf of the Seneca County Auditor’s Office for 2020.
- Authorizing the lease agreement between the Seneca County Board of Commissioners and the Seneca County General Health District, effective Jan. 1.
- Authorizing addendum no. 2 for the agreement with Seneca County General Health District for 2019 services on behalf of the Seneca County Youth Center.