TIFFIN — The TU Pledge, a new initiative offered by Tiffin University beginning 2020-2021, will ensure half tuition for eligible prospective students from Ohio.
“Traditional middle and lower-middle-class families are often wedged out of private, and even higher educational opportunities altogether,” said TU President Lillian Schumacher. “Our goal is to provide an opportunity for those families who are always ending up somewhere in the middle. Tiffin University wishes to pay it forward with the hope that our graduates choose to stay in our great state, Ohio.”
Eligibility includes students who are or who have:
- New full-time, traditional undergraduate students who begin their studies at Tiffin University fall semester 2020. The TU Pledge does not include part-time, international, transfer, online, extended learning, graduate, or doctoral program students;
- Graduates of an Ohio high school in 2020 (public, private, charter, parochial, or home school programs);
- Completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the first day of classes;
- Residents of Ohio at the time the FAFSA is filed;
- Been officially accepted as a full-time, traditional undergraduate TU student fall semester 2020; and
- Be continuously enrolled full-time on campus in order to maintain eligibility.
Out of state students are not eligible for the TU Pledge but are encouraged to learn more about other forms of financial aid by visiting: tiffin.edu/finaid/scholarship.