TIFFIN, OH — The East Green Concert Series is back for their second season!
The schedule is as follows. You can click each individual event for more details.
- JUN 1 – THE RIGHT NOW 8PM
- JUN 15 – MARK RANDISI & MOTOR CITY HORNS
- JUN 23 – SUNDAY FUNDAY 3-9PM
- JUN 29 – THE PORTER & SAYLES BAND 8PM
- JUL 13 – THE BRAIN FITZY BAND FEAT. PRISCA 8PM
- JUL 21 – SUNDAY FUNDAY 3-9PM
- JUL 27 – PAPO RUIZ & SWEET SALSA
- AUG 10 – WALLY AND THE BEAVS
- AUG 18 – SUNDAY FUNDAY 3-9PM
- AUG 24 – NEW DAY COLLECTIVE
- Sep 8 – SUNDAY FUNDAY 3-9PM
The first phase of the East Green Complex is an acre of land with uniquely designed levels, serpentine sitting walls and an amphitheater. The Second phase will boast a more traditional urban city park. The plan is for the buildings on the site to be razed and the block transformed into a park setting including green space, benches and tables, beautiful landscaping, and a splash pad with lighted water features. The splash pad will provide a unique place for children to play as well as create an interesting artistic feature. There will also be a relaxing garden area overlooking the park.
This park was initially revealed in the 2016 Downtown Strategic Growth and Development Plan created to complement the 2010 Strategic Plan. Mr. Kalnow has been working behind the scenes on this project for some time. The first phase of the project was privately funded. This was a philanthropic effort in order to show what can be done and how it would impact the downtown as a whole.
The overall programming of the East Green complex includes Theater, Musical, Jazz, Kids Concerts, Local Bands, University Events, summer camps and festivals. Tiffin Parks & Rec. manages the grounds and the day to day operations of the East Green Amphitheater including the events schedule.