Apple unveils its long-awaited streaming service, Apple TV+
CUPERTINO, CA — Apple today announced Apple TV+, the new home for the world’s most creative storytellers featuring exclusive original shows, movies and documentaries, coming this fall.
Apple TV+, Apple’s original video subscription service, will feature a brand new slate of programming from the world’s most celebrated creative artists, including Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Octavia Spencer, J.J. Abrams, Jason Momoa, M. Night Shyamalan, Jon M. Chu and more.
“On the Apple TV app, subscribers will enjoy inspiring and authentic stories with emotional depth and compelling characters from all walks of life, ad-free and on demand,” an Apple representative said.
- Pricing and availability for the Apple TV+ video subscription service will be announced later this fall.
- The all-new Apple TV app is coming to iPhone, iPad and Apple TV customers in over 100 countries with a free software update this May, and to Mac this fall.
- Through Family Sharing, users can share Apple TV+ and subscriptions to Apple TV channels.
- The Apple TV app will be available on Samsung smart TVs beginning this spring and on Amazon Fire TV, LG, Roku, Sony and VIZIO platforms in the future.
- Later this year, customers with eligible VIZIO, Samsung, LG and Sony smart TVs will be able to effortlessly play videos and other content from their iPhone or iPad directly to their smart TVs with AirPlay 2 support.
Local5 days ago
Tiffin City Schools selects Ryan W. Cook as new treasurer pending board approval
Local5 days ago
Heidelberg hosts naturalization ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens
Ohio News5 days ago
Anti-abortion group Protect Women Ohio is spending $5 million on new ad campaign
Ohio News4 days ago
Ohio lawmakers propose increase in speed limit on state routes, county roads