This Veterans Day, Saturday, November 11, 2017, many businesses around the Tiffin area are thanking our active-duty and retired service members. Many are offering discounts, freebies, and other promotions to vets and members of the military.
Most of these businesses, however, will require a valid military ID or some kind of verification of service, so it’s recommended that you call the business to check on the terms and conditions of their offer, and to ensure their location is participating if it is a chain.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (Tiffin & Findlay): free small order of traditional or boneless wings with a side of fries. Guests must provide proof of service or wear a military uniform to the restaurant. – Details
- Bob Evans: Veterans and active duty military personnel will get the choice of one of six free meals at all Bob Evans restaurants on Veterans Day. Guests must provide proof of service or wear a military uniform to the restaurant. For more info, click here.
- Frisch’s Big Boy – Free Big Boy Sandwich to veterans on Nov. 11. Show military ID or Veterans Administration ID Card. Dine-in only
- Denny’s: Free ‘Build Your Own Grand Slam’ on Nov. 10 for military personnel from 5 a.m. to noon. More here.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Anyone with military ID will be offered a free donut of their choice on Nov. 11. For more, click here.
- Little Caesar’s: Veterans can get a free lunch combo between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Veteran’s Day. More here.
Retailers / Other Services:
- Heritage Lanes Bowling Alley: 2 free games and shoe rental, 5 PM – midnight, past and present military eligible, bring military ID or some other form of verification
- Great Clips: Free haircut for veterans and military members on Veterans Day. Or, they can receive a free haircut card to use at a later date. Also, non-military customers who get a cut on Veterans Day can receive a free haircut card to give to a veteran.
- Lowe’s: Ten percent off to active duty and veterans after enrollment in the discount program.
- Tractor Supply Co. – 15% off entire purchase on Nov. 11 for current and former military personnel. Present valid military ID or other proof of service.
Own a business? Want your offer included in this list? Click here